§ 6. Contractual text storage
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email.
You can view and download the terms and conditions at any time here on this page. Your
You can view past orders in our customer login.
§ 7. Shipping costs
In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs or free shipping are added.
You can find out more about the shipping costs from the offers.
§ 8. Pay
(1) Payment is made in advance, credit card, Skrill - Moneybookers
Payment in advance
If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in
the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
cash on delivery
If you choose cash on delivery you pay for the goods upon delivery.
Your credit card will be charged when the order is completed.
Skrill - Moneybookers
You pay the invoice amount through the online provider Skrill - Moneybookers. You need to
generally be registered there or only register with your access data
legitimize and confirm the payment order to us (exception if necessary
Guest access). You'll get more information during the ordering process.
(2) When paying in advance, transfer the invoice amount within 7 days
Conclusion of contract on our specified account. The ordered goods will be reserved for you until then.
The dispatch takes place after receipt of payment. The customer is therefore asked to do this when placing an order
to be taken into account and to bring the agreed advance payment in good time.
(3) The availability of the goods and their time of dispatch result from the electronic
§ 9. Pack station and shipping
(1) We do not deliver to packing stations.
(2) The shipment and the correspondence do not belong to an agreement between Plumladen and the buyer.
(3) The delivery service is exclusively between the buyer and the delivery provider through Plumladen.
(4) Shipment is not a Plumladen service.
(5) When returning goods, the buyer pays the shipping cost and bear the cost of the
Return costs (does not apply to the complaint).
(6) With "free shipping" goods will only be sent if there is sufficient quantity. This could mean
the package will be sent in up to 90 working days. Not valid for purchases from plumladen.com. Valid for Ebay, Amazon and etc.
§ 10. Retention of title
All delivered goods remain the property of Plumladen until full payment has been made.
§ 11. Warranty
(1) The customer's claims against Plumladen in the event of defects are based on the statutory provisions
(2) If the customer is an entrepreneur and the ordered service is carried out for his business, so
his claims for defects expire one year after receipt of the goods.
§ 12. Limitation of liability
(1) Plumladen are liable in accordance with the statutory provisions, insofar as liability is not in accordance with paragraph 2 of this
§ 12 is excluded.
(2) Plumladen excludes its liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, unless damage
from injury to life, limb or health or guarantees or claims
according to the Product Liability Act. Liability for the injury remains unaffected
of obligations, the fulfillment of which is the proper execution of the contract in the first place
enables and on the observance of which the customer can regularly rely (essential to the contract
(3) The provisions of this section 14 also apply to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents.
§ 6. Contractual text storage